Come see the Dark Side of The House…
If you have ever wondered if the dolls come alive at night or if you find the displays troubling during the day, wait until you see them in the dark. Your nightmares will become real.
You will stroll down the walkway of the macabre and see the carousel in a whole new light. You will travel through the Devil’s throat and wander through the mysterious maze before escaping to be greeted by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Prices & Rates
Dark Side Only Rates:
$19.95 Adults ages 18 and up
$11.95 Children ages 17 and below
The Dark Side Experience is a separately ticketed event and daytime admission is not included. The complex completely closes at 5:00 pm and reopens at 6:30 pm for the Dark Side Experience.
Combination Ticket Rates:
$39.95 Adults ages 18 and up
$23.95 Children ages 17 and below
The Combination Ticket includes the Dark Side Experience and the Ultimate Experience Admission. The last Combination Ticket is sold at 3:00 pm.
2020 Dates and Hours:
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm (last admittance 9:00 pm)
October 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and 31
The House on the Rock complex closes at 5:00 pm and re-opens at 6:30 pm for the Dark Side.
Tickets for the Dark Side are not currently available on-line.
All of The House on the Rock Admission ticket rates shown include 5.5% sales tax.
- Visit is self-guided. we recommend that you allow 1 hour for the Dark Side Experience.
- Due to the dim and special effects lighting of the Dark Side Experience, the regular exhibits are not clearly visible. If you wish to view the exhibits, we recommend the Combo Ticket or overnight package.
- Not all areas of The House on the Rock are open for The Dark Side. Areas of The House on the Rock that are closed are off limits. Any person found in a closed or restricted area will be removed from the property without refund.
- The Dark Side may not be suitable for all ages. The Dark Side utilizes strobe light, fog effects, uneven flooring/footing, tight spaces and dim lighting. Visitors may come in contact with performers who jump out unexpectedly. People who could be aggravated by these special effects should consider conditions before purchasing a ticket.
- No costumes or masks allowed. No strollers, outside food or drinks, flashlights or laser pens.
- Ticket prices, hours and experience is subject to change without notice.