Come see the Dark Side of The House…
If you have ever wondered if the dolls come alive at night or if you find the displays troubling during the day, wait until you see them in the dark. Your nightmares will become real.
You will stroll down the walkway of the macabre and see the carousel in a whole new light. You will travel through the Devil’s throat and wander through the mysterious maze before escaping to be greeted by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Prices & Rates
Dark Side Only Rates:
$19.95 Adults ages 18 and up
$11.95 Children ages 17 and below
The Dark Side is a separately ticketed event. Daytime admisison to The House on the Rock is not included with these tickets.
Combination Ticket Rates:
$39.95 Adults ages 18 and up
$23.95 Children ages 17 and below
The Combination Ticket includes the Dark Side Experience and the Ultimate Experience Admission.
2019 Dates and Hours:
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm (last admittance 9:00 pm)
October 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 and 26
- Visit is self-guided. we recommend that you allow 1 hour for the Dark Side Experience.
- Not all areas of The House on the Rock are open for The Dark Side. Areas of The House on the Rock that are closed are off limits. Any person found in a closed or restricted area will be removed from the property without refund.
- The Dark Side may not be suitable for all ages. The Dark Side utilizes strobe light, fog effects, uneven flooring/footing, tight spaces and dim lighting. Visitors may come in contact with performers who jump out unexpectedly. People who could be aggravated by these special effects should consider conditions before purchasing a ticket.
- No costumes or masks allowed. No strollers, outside food or drinks, flashlights or laser pens.
- Ticket prices, hours and experience is subject to change without notice.