Regular Season Spring Dates
March 9 - May 14, 2023
Open Thursday - Monday
Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Regular Season Summer Dates
May 15 - September 24, 2023
Regular Season Fall Dates
September 25 - November 12, 2023
Open Thursday - Monday
Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Christmas Experience Dates
Nov 16 - Dec 31, 2023
Open Thursday through Monday
Closed Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day & Christmas Day
January 2, 2023 - March 8, 2023
Closed for the season
Advance Purchase On-line Special - Ultimate Experience Admission
These discounted tickets are only available to be purchased on-line and may be used on an on-site Ultimate Experience visit any day The House on the Rock is open during the Regular Season which runs March 9, 2023 through November 12, 2023. Days of week and hours of operation very. Please check hours at top of this page. Tickets will be available for pick-up at Will Call stations.
We are offering this discounted advance purchase Ultimate Experience ticket that is only available for purchase on-line. This discounted ticket is specially priced and only available to be purchased on-line. This ticket does not include tokens. Please bring $1 bills to exchange them for tokens in our dispensing machines located throughout the complex. On-line purchase tickets can be redeemed at our Will Call stations. You will need your confirmation number to retrieve your tickets. The House on the Rock is located in a rural area and Wi-Fi is not available and cellular service may be limited so please download the confirmation number prior to arrival. These tickets are valid from March 9 through November 12, 2023. The last admittance to the complex is at 3:00 pm. The complex completely closes at 5:00 pm. We suggest at least 3 hours to enjoy your visit. The closer you arrive to 3:00 pm, the quicker you may need to go through the sections because sections begin closing at 3:00 pm.Buy Tickets On Line Overnight Reservations at The House on the Rock Resort
For information about tickets available on-site please click on the link below
Regular Season On-Site Ticket Information
The House on the Rock is a private, family owned Attraction. To Ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, please respect the following rules and policies:
• Outside food, alcohol and non-sealable, non-bottled beverages are not allowed anywhere past The House on the Rock admission areas and may not be consumed anywhere inside of the complex or in the restaurants/food areas. Restaurants/food areas close at 3:30 pm. There are outside picnic tables and benches located near the oversized-vehicle parking lot if you choose to bring your own food and beverage.
• The House on the Rock is a non-smoking facility. Smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is only allowed in marked designated outside smoking areas.
• Only service animals working and performing tasks for an individual with a disability as defined by ADA are allowed. Comfort, therapy or emotional support animals do not meet the definition of service animals and are not permitted. Guests who use service animals must retain control of their animals at all times and should keep them on a leash or harness while visiting.
• No pets are allowed. Please do not leave your pet in your car. Consider pet daycare available in Dodgeville and Spring Green.
• Casual photography is permitted. No tripods are allowed. All commercial uses of photography or video is prohibited without written permission.
• The use of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones is not permitted anywhere on the property.
• We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover – checks and Traveler’s Checks are not accepted.
• Due to architectural design, a small portion of The House on the Rock complex is not accessible by motorized scooters, wheelchairs or strollers. Other areas have uneven surfaces and ramps that may be difficult to maneuver. A lift in Section 2 has a 750 pound weight restriction. Wheelchairs and scooters cannot be longer than 54″ to fit in our lifts. Scooters need to be fully charged to get through all 3 Sections. You must bring your own scooter, wheelchair or stroller. Strollers cannot be larger than 31″ wide and 52″ long. Stroller Wagons are not permitted.
• The House on the Rock is a walking experience that encompasses many ramps, varied surfaces and outdoor areas. Please wear appropriate shoes and clothing for these conditions.
• Guests that are affected by claustrophobia and acrophobia may find a few areas difficult. Team Members are available to assist you with alternate routes.
• We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operation hours, close any exhibit or part of it temporarily or restrict the number of people having access if we consider the circumstances so require.
After the Tour, Stay & Play
The House on the Rock Resort is located just a short drive from the Attraction and offers customizable Tour and Stay packages that include admission to the Attraction or golf along with an overnight stay.Learn More
Purchase a Virtual Tour!
Purchase a virtual tour of the highlights of The House on the Rock. This 23 minute tour gives you a glimpse at The House on the Rock and its incredible complex that contains the eclectic collections, exhibits and displays of Alex Jordan.Purchase a Virtual Tour