Christmas at the House on the Rock
During this season, the House on the Rock is transformed with the splendor and joy of the Christmas season. St. Nick takes up residence in a big way! As you stroll through the shortened tour of buildings and exhibits, you’ll be greeted by more than 6,000 collectible Santas of all sizes and types – large, small, fancy and homespun. Christmas songs fill the air and colorful decorations create a holiday wonderland.
Christmas songs fill the air and colorful decorations create a holiday wonderland that includes the Alex Jordan Center, Gate House, Original House, Infinity Room, Mill House, Streets of Yesterday, Heritage of the Sea, Tribute to Nostalgia, Music of Yesterday, Spirit of Aviation and the Carousel.
- Section 3 is closed during the Christmas Experience.
- Visit is self-guided. We recommend that you allow 2 to 2 1/2 hours for the Christmas Experience.
- Last admittance to the full Christmas Experience is at 3:30 pm. All ticket sales end and last admittance is at 4:00 pm. If you arrive between 3:30 and 4:00 pm, you will not be able to see the full Christmas Experience.
- Four (4) tokens are included with each paid full price adult, senior and military Christmas Experience admission.
- Please dress according to the weather as parts of the tour include outside areas and walkways and some areas inside are cold. The indoor temperature is set to be comfortable while wearing.
Adults age 18 and over: $24.95
Senior age 65 and older: $22.95
Children age 4 – 17: $13.95
Children 3 and under: FREE